C.R.E.A.M. of the crop
Customer experience embedded in your team
Do you wish to make customer centricity a core value in your business? This workshop offers you and your fellow managers a proven method and steps for improvement for your organisation.
A customer-oriented team culture: where to start?
Do you, as a sales, marketing or customer loyalty manager, want to develop a customer-oriented culture? In that case, you might have asked yourself the following questions:
- How do I turn customer centricity into a tangible element and get the support of my employees?
- How do I prove to my team members that customer centricity is not ‘an extra task imposed from above’?
- How do I make sure my team members deliver a ‘wow’ experience to customers in a proactive manner?
- How do I integrate customer centricity so that employees apply it automatically?
This workshop answers your questions with the proven CREAM of the Crop® method. You will put this method into practice right away and leave with concrete action points for your company.
Making customer centricity a core value in 5 steps:
- Show your team why customer centricity is so important for your organisation.
- Use business rituals to enhance your customer centricity.
- Let your team decide for themselves how to work in a more customer-oriented manner and celebrate your success!
- Integrate customer centricity into every process. Your customers will be grateful.
- Use your influence as a manager and bring in ambassadors.
The results? Your job will be easier. Customer centricity will lead to better sales figures, increased customer satisfaction and more repeat purchases. Feeling the magic?
During the interactive lecture and related workshops about customer centricity, we were provided with very concrete, practical tips. Our people were inspired to work on customer experience every day, according to the 'less is more' principle. Christoph is an authentic, excellent speaker. I can highly recommend him. - Martine Vansteenacker, CSI Manager After Sales Mercedes-Benz BeLux
For me, your presentation was the highlight of the three days of meetings. I liked the simply take-away that you talked us through with the three fingers; easy to remember and yet significant in terms of trying to change attitude and behavior. Highly recommended! – Lisa Shaddick, DA Public Relations
I thought responding to current events and your target audience was a very professional approach. Your work is clearly tailored to the client and you knew how to keep a very critical audience interested until the last second. Brilliant presentation. Thank you. I can definitely recommend it! - Dries Jacobus, Incentive Travel Director at Borealis Incentives
Your fellow managers will appreciate this
- This workshop is aimed solely at managers of marketing, sales and customer loyalty teams. Based on my own experience with teams, I know how you will make a difference and I will get you started.
- Working in pairs, interesting stories and surprising quotes: I will put a smile on your colleagues’ faces while also holding a mirror up to them. This is how I turn resistance into commitment and theory into practice.
- Customer centricity strengthens your team’s mission and the purpose of its work. Countless studies prove it: clarifying this purpose will boost your team members’ motivation. What are you waiting for?
Download more info here: Flyer CREAM of the crop EN
“81% of businesses that focus on customer experience deliver better economic results than their direct competitors.”
– SAS Institute Inc. and Peppers & Rogers Group
Managers of marketing, sales and customer loyalty teams of companies or public authorities who have face-to-face contact with customers.
How it works
You will start with an in-company workshop of 1 day in Dutch or English, for up to 12 people.Download PDF
Would you rather get a quick inspiration boost first?
This presentation (60 to 90 minutes) helps you discover proven pathways to assist your employees in delivering a better customer experience. Can you be inspired? And do you want to challenge your team?