Make or break
Create the wow factor in face-to-face customer contacts
Do you want to motivate commercial staff to focus on customer experience? This presentation will help them get started with do-it-yourself tips from their world.
Let’s be honest…
Are your commercial staff actively involved in customer experience? Are they constantly finding ways to offer customers a ‘wow’ experience? Do they see the importance of customer experience for the company and themselves?
Or are they under time pressure and therefore focussing on the operational aspects of their work? Are they willing to work in a more customer-oriented way, but not willing to take on ‘even more’ tasks?
What your team members will learn during this presentation:
- What customer experience is and how it will increase their job satisfaction. Right away.
- How global leading actors and colleagues in their sector are achieving results with customer experience every day.
- Whether customer centricity is a skill you are born with (hint: yes and no!) and whether or not they have what it takes.
- How to connect with your customer in a natural way through… eye contact!
- That customer experience isn’t ‘even more’ work, but it involves working ‘differently and more effectively’.
You can count on getting familiar, realistic examples and do-it-yourself insights that put your commercial staff on the right track. They will do it for themselves (not for their boss) and will notice the effects on customers immediately. The ball is already starting to roll!
Your interactive presentation 'Make or break' was excellent! It was a welcome repetition of important topics in connection with creating an exceptional customer experience. The main takeaway for me is your vision of building trust between you and the customer. I want to pass on these insights to my sales team, because they are of great value in contacts with customers. - Agnese Ennite, Managing Director Auto Palete Ltd Latvia
Why are my clients so enthusiastic?
- The insights I provide have been proven successful. With global leading companies and businesses in your sector. Not big ideas, but practical guidelines that make a tangible difference to face-to-face contact with customers.
- Customer experience is a passion I live and breathe. Customer relations is something that has interested me ever since I was a child. I have worked in customer service and commercial functions for years: your staff will notice I know their world.
- Working in pairs, interesting stories and surprising quotes: I will put a smile on your colleagues’ faces while also holding a mirror up to them. This is how I turn resistance into commitment, reinforce the meaning of their work and get them to put into practice what they learned.
Download more info here: Flyer Make or Break EN
Attracting new customers costs 4 to 5 times as much as keeping existing customers
– White House Office of Consumer Affairs
Marketing, sales and customer loyalty employees of companies or public authorities who have face-to-face contact with customers.
How it works
You can book a 60- or 90-minute interactive presentation in Dutch or English. Perfect for conferences or events!Download PDF
Do you want more than just an inspiration boost?
Are your employees ready to get started on customer experience? The in-depth workshop (1 day) will provide them with an action plan with personalised steps for improvement.